Become a Cat Sitter
Join us for free and get paid for doing what you love - cuddling kitties of course!
Mark Your Territory
Get your own personal web page. Set your own rates, depending on your skills and experience.
Be the Cat's Pyjamas
Cat owners can review and rate you; so all those belly-rubs will definitely pay off!
We are always happy to help. All cats and sitters are covered by our Cat in a Flat Guarantee..
50.000 Registered Pet Sitters • 2 Million Visits • 98% 5-Stars Reviews
As a cat sitter in our community, you will get paid to look after gorgeous kitties in the comforts of their own home.
How to become a cat sitter:
- You must be reliable, responsible and a huge cat lover
- You must be over 18 years old
- Register for free. Simply complete your profile with the correct proof of address and by following the instructions in the sign-up form.
- You will be asked to connect your bank account through Stripe to receive payments.
Once your profile has been approved, it will be made public. Your cat sitter will then be matched to cat owners searching for a cat carer in your area. When a cat owner contacts you, please respond as quick as you can following the links provided in our emails and text messages.
Cat sitting duties include:
- Daily visits either once or twice a day. Each visit is between 20 - 40 minutes depending on the kitties routine
- You can also offer housesitting if this suits you
- Daily fresh food and water
- Cat litter box scooping and cleaning
- Playtime and cuddles
- Daily photos and updates
- You can also offer to collect the mail and water the plants
Important: You must always follow our Code of Conduct
We are very proud of our trusted and insured cat sitters, and look forward to welcoming you soon!